Restaurant Consultant Services
Whether you are a new or existing business, Mise Designs also provides affordable restaurant consultant services. This is a unique field of expertise that very few design firms can provide.
Our first step is to conduct a review and in-depth review of your existing or future operations strategies. We help you visualize and put into action the immediate needs for your operation. This also helps us establish benchmarks for the short and long-term goals necessary for success.
The foodservice industry is very complex and having a sound operational plan can be the difference between you making a profit, or watching your investment evaporate before your eyes. There are many factors that go into making a successful restaurant. We have listed some aspects below that our restaurant consultants evaluate and discuss with our clients.
- Initial vs current business plan, pro forma and budget
- ROI (return on investment) projections
- Staff volume and payroll obligations
- Menu costing and analysis
- Vendor selection and product specifications
- Menu mix and complexity
- Menu format, layout and descriptions
- Offering specials or current discounts
- Advertising and promotional campaigns
- Restaurant kitchen design (or re-design) and service area layouts
- Flow of operations from receiving area to table top
- Ordering processes from front to back of the house
- Customer visits as it relates to the kitchen’s volume capacity
- Quality, cost and waste controls
- Menu preparation through service execution standards
- Preparation schedules and assignment
- Cross utilization of product evaluation
- Inventory par levels and controls
- Purchasing practices related to storage capacities
- Final presentation and execution
Whether you are a new business or if you have been in operation for 20 years, we can all use a fresh set of eyes. Our firm’s restaurant consultant services provide value in every aspect of your operation. Achieving success in the restaurant industry begins with a quality product, but ends at your bottom line, and we make sure those numbers always point towards profit!